Monday, March 5, 2012

March 2012 Quiet Time Series

DAY 5

REPENTANCE

Romans 2:4

I am just inspired and convicted of the book I was reading in the month of January. Please allow me to quote two of the many lessons of Edward J. Anton, the author.

1. Repentance isn’t something that we do so that we can return to God. Rather, repentance is our return to him. (page 63)

2. Did they repent and enter the kingdom? Jesus leaves that part of the story unwritten. As we all mature in Christ, we inevitably face the perils of the older son. Perhaps we who are sanctified, we who are experts in the Bible, were meant to write an ending through our repentance.

Below is my meaning of the acronym.

R-remove

E-everything that

P-prevents you from

E-entering to the

N-never ending

T-truth

I am very thankful to God because, he designed the Discipler–Disciple relationship. I thank God for Annie Abing Angel, my discipler this year, 2012 because she helped me take away the obstacles (sins) that stopped me from enjoying my walk with God. Actually, God used her for me to be set free again. (James 5:16a)

Irene Glinogo