Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 2012 Quiet Time Series


DAY 14
A NEED TO REVERE GOD
Ecclesiastes 2:26
As I grew up as a person and as a disciple, I can’t help but desire to grow in my wisdom, knowledge and skills. The worst is I wanted to have them right away. I know that it is impossible. After that, I end up frustrated.
As an impulsive learner, I always want to learn immediately and as fast as I could. But the Bible said that there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
In the book of Ecclesiastes, I’ve learned from it how to be patient and wait for the right and perfect time that God will give. Masasabi kong naging abala ako nitong mga nakaraang araw. Ninais kong mag-aral habang magpapalakad ng sariling business. Wala akong ibang hinangad kundi ang matuto sa pag-aaral ko at maging matagumpay sa negosyo. Napag-isip-isip kong hindi pala ako robot. Tao lang pala ako na may kahinaan din at may katawan na napapagod. (Ecclesiastes 3:10-11).
Dapat ko bang sisihin ang Panginoon? Syempre hindi. Dapat pa nga ako magpasalamat sa Kanya. (Ecclesiastes 3:14)
Arcel Nistal