Monday, March 12, 2012

March 2012 Quiet Time Series

DAY 13

BECAUSE I’M NORMAL

Psalm 13

When I’m angry with something or someone I prefer to be alone in the room. Like David, I pour out all my heart’s contents. I talk to God through writing. I’d use words which I feel like using. I don’t care! I want to empty my heart so that when I’ll go out from the room, I can face the world anew.

When I’m mad with my friends, my resort is to write like crazy. I’ll write all the things those abominable attitudes that they have-that hurt me. I just can’t blurt those despicable attitudes that they have (even if I really want to) right at their faces because it will turn things to worse.

It’s just that I don’t feel terrible if I get sad or down or momentarily stop believing in sunshine. I let myself to feel empty or lost or not to smile. And I tolerate those days when I just want to sit a day out because I’m tired or blue. It helps me to take a grip of my sanity. Anyway, everybody gets sad sometimes, right?

Just that, I always ask God to stay at my side though all things and beg Him to hold me always. Amen.

Ruby Digal