Monday, March 19, 2012

March 2012 Quiet Time Series

DAY 20

THE RIGHT TIME

Galatians 4:4

Why is being on time is so challenging for some of us? Even when we start early, something gets in the way to make us late. The good news is that God is always on time. Knowing the arrival of Jesus, Paul said, “But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law.” Galatians 4:4. The long-awaited, promised Savior came at the right time.

In my life, knowing Jesus Christ as the center is always great. I should be reminded that the Lord knows what is best for me as well. Sometimes I think He has forgotten me, then I question myself that if I am waiting for an answered prayer or the fulfillment of one of His promises, why give up easily? Then I realized that when the fullness of time is right for me, He’ll show up and I will be amazed by His perfect timing.

Betty Belmonte